CICADA General Information
- To develop new methods for analysis, abstraction, design, and maintenance of systems consisting of continuous and discrete components (hybrid systems) which will lead to significantly better formal verification and control of these systems.
- To develop new mathematics in dynamical systems, numerical analysis, and other areas motivated by problems in hybrid systems.
- To apply new mathematical techniques, and other existing techniques identified as being useful and relevant to problems with continuous and discrete components in both man-made and naturally occurring systems, including systems design, verification, analysis, maintenance and control.
- To find and build effective interdisciplinary interactions with both academic and industrial partners where the results of this activity have potential application.
- To provide training and experience to the next generation of young researchers who will work in this area.
Last modified: January 10, 2012 9:07:02 AM GMT.